Home > Products > Plastic Chair
  • AL-806PCE DAR Eiffel dining armchair clear/transparent with metal legs for sale
  • AL-806PCE DAR Eiffel dining armchair clear/transparent with metal legs for sale

AL-806PCE DAR Eiffel dining armchair clear/transparent with metal legs for sale

PC + Metal legs

Share:

Product Description

Product Description

Item: AL-806PCE Wholesale Clear Dining Chair

Size: D61*W64*H82cm

CBM: 0.245CBM/1CTN

Usage: Dining room, Restaurant, Kitchen, Coffee shop

Style: Modern

Packing: 4pcs/ctn, 1110pcs/40"HQ

Delivery time: 10~25days

Material-Transparent crystal finish, polypropylene molding structure, chrome-plated metal feet, strong UV protection.

Function-The chair is light and easy to clean, ergonomic design, you and your guests will be sitting on this dining chair very comfortably.

Stable and safe-With anti-slip pad, the bottom has anti-slip and anti-scratch protection to prevent floor scratching.

Versatile-Ideal for home and office use-living room, dining room, bedroom, nursery, waiting area, party, banquet, etc. Load capacity is 150kg.

DAR chairClear dining armchair

Why choose us?

We are a professional manufacturer in furniture with more than 10 years exporting experience, we keep high quality and timely delivery time, competitive price and best service.

Quality guarantee

1. Damaged products are not allowed for packing.

2. Every phase of production are followed.

3. Inspection carefully before production.

The reasons we are chosen? 

1. Factory directly sales for more than 10years.

2. Professional team.

3. Attractive, durable, high quality and reasonable price.

We are honor to be your first supplier! 

Eiffel chairTransparent chair for sale

Our service

-Sample is available.

-3% spare parts for free.

-Strong carton,all chairs have Plastic film to protect,and all tables protected by foam.

-The sample fee will be paid back when container order.

-You can customize the size for some of our products

We aim to pursue the highest levels of quality in all our products. 

This focus begins with our using of top level production equipment,through our rigorously controlled manufacturing processes to our finished goods handling and packaging. 

Every step of our processing is strictly tested and closely monitored to ensure our products meet demanding national and international quality control standards. 

Operating within such standards allows us to present the highest quality products to you.

Dining armchair metal legs

FAQ

1. Could you please give a brief introduction of your company?

Adxin Furniture is specialized in sales and export of furniture. We have our own factories in Hebei with an occupation area of around 15,000sqm and around 150 workers.

Our factory directors have around 10 years'experience in production and our sales team are more than 8 years in export.

2. Why choose us?

100% delivery on time,100% payment assurance ,100% quality assurance.

3. How to control my goods quality?

Step1: In-come quality checking

Step2: In-processing quality checking 

Step3: Final quality checking

4. What's your guarantee for the quality?

Usually one year after shipment against manufacturing defect, but our furniture can be used for more than 10 years when properly maintained.

5. How do I pay?

We start the production after we receive 30% deposit payment. The remaining 70% balance payment is due before we load your container. 

During the production, we will keep you updated with pictures to show you the working process.

Clear armchairClear chair wholesale

  • wechat
Chatting